- Review the data type of the variables that make up the database.
- Go to Sheet 1 and change the name of the sheet to “Map”
- Bring the variable “Apartment Accommodation” to the canvas.
- Assign a valid value to those who are as unknown. To do this click on the box that appears in the lower right. In this case, it is San Andrés, which Tableau recognizes as San Andrés, Providencia and Santa Catalina.
5. Carry the measure number of color records
6. Open a new sheet that will be called “Line chart”, in which the behavior of the flows will be plotted during the period of time that the database contains.
7. Bring the variable “Viaf Viaje” to the column bar, right click on it and unbundle it to a continuous day.
8. Bring the variable “Number of records” to the Rows bar
9. Return to the “Map” sheet and open the pop-up description.
10. Under “Housing Department” and “Number of records” insert the graph of the “Line Graph” sheet. For this, click on “Insert”, go to “Sheets” and select the “Line Graph” sheet.
11. Delete the titles of “Apartment Hosting” and “Number of records” and leave only the values.
12. Center the values and change the color to one that is more striking and according to the visualization
13. Click on “OK” and hover over the map to visualize the behavior of the line graph for each department.